Help me pick a book cover design!

4Replies
183Views
Created
Last Reply
Replied
# 1

Hello there!

I'm planing on posting my distopian Sci-fi WIP on Novelo soon. However, I'd appreciate a lot if someone could give me some feedback regarding my book cover designs. What do you think about the options I've made?

See them on this google drive folder!

Replied
# 2

Hey Muhan,

Welcome to Novelo! I like 1.png and 2.png - I would use the title and byline from 1.png on the graphics and background of 2.png. I would put the title and byline in front of the graphics/background though so you could read it clearly.

Replied
# 3

davidkcyip

posted

Hey Muhan,

Welcome to Novelo! I like 1.png and 2.png - I would use the title and byline from 1.png on the graphics and background of 2.png. I would put the title and byline in front of the graphics/background though so you could read it clearly.

Hey David,

Nice to meet you and thank you very much! I feel like I have improved the overall quality and readability of the cover thanks to your suggestions. I'm really excited to start posting my first novel on Novelo and I will definitely try to write something for the monthly challenge!

Here is the final version of the cover

Replied
# 4

KMuhan

posted

Hey David,

Nice to meet you and thank you very much! I feel like I have improved the overall quality and readability of the cover thanks to your suggestions. I'm really excited to start posting my first novel on Novelo and I will definitely try to write something for the monthly challenge!

Here is the final version of the cover

Ah, yes that looks better.

Would be great for you to enter the challenge. Hope to see you there!

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 results