Novelo Logo

Good afternoon, fellow readers and writers!

2Replies
82Views
Created
Last Reply
Replied
# 1

I am new here and would love to connect with others. I have one published book out right now, called, "The Ghost" and others in the works. I write mostly crime/drama/thriller, but also fantasy and a little sci-fi. I use the pseudonym A.M. Carlisle. You can find my page on Facebook if you'd like to see news about upcoming books and excerpts.

I posted just a few things here so far, a couple of short stories and a poetry book, mainly just to get a little feedback and reviews. I look forward to getting to know you all and this site.

Replied
# 2

Euphrates26

posted

I am new here and would love to connect with others. I have one published book out right now, called, "The Ghost" and others in the works. I write mostly crime/drama/thriller, but also fantasy and a little sci-fi. I use the pseudonym A.M. Carlisle. You can find my page on Facebook if you'd like to see news about upcoming books and excerpts.

I posted just a few things here so far, a couple of short stories and a poetry book, mainly just to get a little feedback and reviews. I look forward to getting to know you all and this site.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for the introduction and welcome to Novelo and for your review of my story! Will give one of your stories a read in the near future. Good luck with your writing!

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results