New Sci-fi writter on the building!

2Replies
79Views
Created
Last Reply
Replied
# 1

Hello there!

I'm Muhan, nice to meet you all. I am a Dark Fantasy and Sci-fi lover. Graphic designer. Scriptwriter wannabe. 

I've been on Novelo for a while now, but just now decided to post my first long story on the platform! It's the second draft of a WIP I'm calling "What is and is not according to Izan Paik", for July's Sci-Fi challenge. English is not my first language, and I am really bad at promoting my own stuff, but I just wanted to share the sinopsis in case someone wants to give it a read:

"Izan needs to remind himself over and over again what he is not and what he might be. Or also: Izan was freed by the government 5 years ago, started therapy 4 years ago, and stopped using his telekinesis 2 years ago. He thought that from now on he could live a regular life on the Ground Floor of New Celona, far from rebel groups, unethical scientific experiments and brutal killings. He was wrong."

The whole first Arc of the story is already posted on my profile, I'll keep posting during the month as I edit. Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback!! Or even share on this forum thread your own stories if you think we could get along well haha

Replied
# 2

KMuhan

posted

Hello there!

I'm Muhan, nice to meet you all. I am a Dark Fantasy and Sci-fi lover. Graphic designer. Scriptwriter wannabe. 

I've been on Novelo for a while now, but just now decided to post my first long story on the platform! It's the second draft of a WIP I'm calling "What is and is not according to Izan Paik", for July's Sci-Fi challenge. English is not my first language, and I am really bad at promoting my own stuff, but I just wanted to share the sinopsis in case someone wants to give it a read:

"Izan needs to remind himself over and over again what he is not and what he might be. Or also: Izan was freed by the government 5 years ago, started therapy 4 years ago, and stopped using his telekinesis 2 years ago. He thought that from now on he could live a regular life on the Ground Floor of New Celona, far from rebel groups, unethical scientific experiments and brutal killings. He was wrong."

The whole first Arc of the story is already posted on my profile, I'll keep posting during the month as I edit. Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback!! Or even share on this forum thread your own stories if you think we could get along well haha

Hi Muhan,

It's very nice to meet you. I think your English works quite well. I also write science fiction. Even in my stories that look like dark fantasy, it's always actually sci-fi. Lots of weird aliens doing weird alien stuff!

Max

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results